In order to ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable stay, we ask that the following rules and regulations be observed:
Our speed limit is 5 mph. Please watch for children and obey all traffic signs and campground boundaries. Use Main driveway and do not park on grass.
Campfires must be in a fire ring and must be attended at all times. Do not throw ashes or coals in the woods. Extinguish fires before 11:00pm or before retiring every night. DO NOT CUT TREES! Additionally:
- Campfires are not permitted when a state fire ban is in effect. (A sign will be posted by the office.)
- Campfires must be contained in the fire ring provided. Do not burn logs or branches that do not fit in the fire ring. Do not burn plywood or pressure-treated lumber. (Very unhealthy fumes)
- Clear leaves and pine needles 10 feet away from fire.
- All fires must be out cold by 11 pm or whenever you leave the site or retire for the night.
- Never leave a fire unattended.
Trash and Recycling
- Trash and recycling are to be deposited in the dumpsters provided.
- Please co-mingle cans and glass, flatten cardboard and newspaper and place in the proper dumpster. Do not put any trash, bottles, cans, etc. in fire rings.
- Do not throw trash or cigarette butts on the ground. Use containers.
- If you cannot bag it, do not dispose of it here. Contact office before leaving any large items. (grills, batteries, propane tanks, etc.) Don’t jeopardize your site.
Quiet hours are 10pm to 9am. No loud music at any time. Campfires and lights are allowed at a minimum. All children, including teens, must be at their campsites by 11pm each night. No spotlights in trees.
You are responsible for the registration and behavior of your guests. All guests must register and pay guest fee before entering the resort. Any person not adhering to the rules and regulations or at management discretion, will be asked to leave the campground and no refund will be made.
Please observe all guidelines and safety rules. Children up to 17 must be with a parent when inside pool fence. Also, no food, drink or pets are allowed in the pool area.
Pets are allowed, however . Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Please clean up after them and dispose of any waste in campsite trash. No pets should be tied to trees or left unattended. Do not allow them to destroy bushes or property. No barking dogs! Do not allow your pet to disturb your neighbors.
Our insurance will not permit us to have any aggressive pets such as Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers, etc., on the property. Management reserves the right to limit the size and number of pets. No loud or vicious animals allowed.
One family, one RV or tent, one car and 6 persons maximum per site. A picnic table is provided at all sites. Do not put grill or hibachi on tables. No vehicle or RV washing is allowed. No ATV’s, dirt bikes, golf carts or electric scooters. No flags, birdhouses, fences, homemade sheds or screen rooms. No decks larger than the trailer. No clotheslines.. Please us our laundry facility. Landscaping must be approved before planting. No household appliances are allowed outside the RV/Trailer. No washing clothes, dishes or pets in rest rooms. DO NOT CUT TREES!
RV, Motorhome and Trailer Sales
No trailer may be sold or put up for sale on the campground without written permission from management. A fee of 10% of the sale will be charged for any RV/Trailer sale. All transactions should be made at the office. Sites are not transferable and do not go with the sale of any unit. There is no sub-leasing of campsites. No “For Sale” signs without prior written permission and a signed agreement.
Camp at Your Own Risk
Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury or losses for any cause, the safety or discipline of guests or for loss or damage to property. The camper agrees to hold harmless “Pine Cone Resort LLC”.
Any person not adhering to the rules and regulations will, at the discretion of Management, be escorted from the grounds with no refund.
Check in time is 2:00pm. Check out is 12 Noon. If you wish to extend your visit, you must re-register prior to 12-Noon.